RSS Icon
10 Bullets

If I only had 10 bullets I would probably use the first 9 at the next Young Politicians of America meeting (nip a few problems in the bud if you know what I’m saying), and the last one I need to save for Bieber.

DigYourOwnGrave High Scores:
Gold Medal 1. AmorinoDelphino 795
Silver Medal 2. sir colton 759
Bronze Medal 3. Teflon Monkey 660
4. Blade 595
5. krypt2110 573
6. cheesepower 568
7. A Guy 554
8. joezinho 542
9. Ponchilio 536
10. RedJay 530
If a game is exclusive to Dig Your Own Grave or uses the Mochi Bridge, the high scores are submitted through the game itself. Alternatively, scores can be submitted via screenshots. The authenticity of the screenshots is moderated by the user community.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Screenshot based submissions are currently closed for all games!
Magnifying Glass A magnifying glass means the score was submitted via screenshot. Click on it to view the screenshot the user submitted as proof of their score.
Dispute Icon If you believe the screenshot is invalid, suspicious, or does not accurately represent the score entered, then click this dispute link to have an administrator inspect the entry.
Awaiting Moderation This icon means that a highscore has been flagged by another user as requiring inspection, and it is currently awaiting moderation by an administrator.
If a score has no icon, it means that it was submitted directly though the game. These scores cannot be disputed.
Littlegrey Logo You must be a registered user to submit and dispute high scores. You can create an account or, login if you already have one.

20 Littlegrey Comments:

20 Avatar
June 8th, 2012 at 9:14 pm Hunter1234 says:

My best is 301.

March 24th, 2012 at 11:25 pm MEXVI says:

As it happens, I got a high enough score to get 4th place. You know how? Luck. Shooting what looked likely. Unless you analyse the probabilities of ships appearing at certain points on the screen at certain times, that's the only way to do it.

18 Avatar
March 13th, 2012 at 5:18 am Doopliss says:

This game has very little skill involved, it looks prity tho... fail in my books

17 Avatar
March 4th, 2012 at 5:42 am bloons freak says:

wow went from 152 with 1 shot left... then that last shot got me to 296.. why couldnt every shot be like that last one...

16 Avatar
March 4th, 2012 at 5:31 am bloons freak says:

-.- the one time i wasnt logged in i get 556 and now i cant get it while im logged in..

15 Avatar
February 22nd, 2012 at 8:23 pm aaronpark says:

this game is actually pretty fun and there's a lot more strategy than you'd initially think

14 Avatar
February 22nd, 2012 at 7:28 pm NARUTOFREAK!!FKYEH says:

Lmao. This game is so ridiculous. All you do is click at most 10 times and watch. It's crazy how our mind actually find this entertaining. (Taking psychology right now) xD

13 Avatar
February 21st, 2012 at 3:44 pm KWIK KURWIK says:

I got over 300 and didn't get the achievement... :/

February 20th, 2012 at 8:02 pm Ares Leviathan says:

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 562 and I don't have an account!

11 Avatar
February 20th, 2012 at 7:39 am Mr Puffin says:

>.< I got 294...I'll have to play this again after I get some sleep.

10 Avatar
February 19th, 2012 at 9:36 pm zombie from hell says:

How can you kill a ship?

9 Avatar
February 19th, 2012 at 4:32 am bloons freak says:

ended exactly at 250 haha

8 Avatar
February 18th, 2012 at 4:39 pm J. Woher says:

O, I see. Then I will give it another try.

7 Avatar

February 18th, 2012 at 11:40 am Teflon Monkey says:

It's pure skill. Until I lose the gold at least- then it's just luck.
There is skill involved in that consistently starting combos going takes good judgement and timing, but after a short time it's entirely dependent on the new ships coming in from the sides which is pure luck.

February 18th, 2012 at 1:14 am king of awesomeness says:

j. woher and andylink it is not luck based when it is 2x it shoots too sideways 3x is 2 diagonal and 1 to the right and there is alwas going to b 1 going sideways going to the right and depending on odd or even sideways to the left
odd=no sideways left
even=sideways up+down, and sideways

5 Avatar
February 17th, 2012 at 11:44 pm ForsakenShadows says:

246! So... CLOSE!

4 Avatar

February 17th, 2012 at 6:14 pm Resident Hussar says:

I scored 437 and FORGOT TO LOG IN. Oh woe is me. D:

February 17th, 2012 at 2:48 pm Gamer101 says:

For an unlucky guy like me, this game is too hard XD

2 Avatar
February 17th, 2012 at 1:49 pm Andylink says:

It's just luck based. My high score was because I got a chain of 200. You just have to hope you can get to x25 with ships that aren't even on the screen yet.

1 Avatar
February 17th, 2012 at 1:33 pm J. Woher says:

Strange game. I'm not sure whether or not you can tell where bullets in the chain reaction will fly off to, or if it's just luck based.