RSS Icon
3 Slices
categories: Games

Due to popular demand game posts will no longer contain attempts at humor, and will only describe the gameplay and occasionally incorporate reports on current water levels in Armenia.

15 Littlegrey Comments:

15 Avatar
January 24th, 2012 at 5:47 pm Deftonze says:

3,7,16.I think that these levels can't be solved by slicing all the square.Maybe i'm wrong.. idk xD

January 15th, 2012 at 7:17 pm shanniel clarke say's says:

Tianna Sup! lol best game ever lol.

January 10th, 2012 at 9:45 pm Tianna :) says:

Bestest game :)gooodluck:3

January 4th, 2012 at 9:32 pm beeboy12 says:

cool it my first time

November 17th, 2011 at 4:43 am Greenflame says:

Not trying to kill anyone's buzz here, but does anyone else think Admin became a Troll for all of six seconds? Just to screw with the guy in that last game he mentioned. Either way, s'funny.

By the way, the current water level in Armenia (taken at 9:43 PM, Canadian Mountain Time, 16th of November 2011) is 20m in the southern part of the lake, and about 75m in the northern part.

10 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 7:27 pm the magic bus says:

also if you do become not funny and your swimsuite models leave you send them my way please......

9 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 7:23 pm the magic bus says:

admin. dyog is where i go to laugh and relive stress...without your humor or jokes or hearing about your life would send me through a hellish nightmare of depressing full of not admin like things...and nobody can replace you because angry husky can only go so far with his jokes.....................it's a good thing that their will be a funny comment tomarrow or else so help me i'll pull a misery and break ankles.....

8 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 5:14 pm samabizzle says:

If admin (sorry I mean " sumrizer") starts stops cracking jokes I'll have to go back to...sophisticated news articles! D:

November 16th, 2011 at 2:47 pm Resident Hussar says:

That won't happen guys. I mean, there's no DYOG without Admin's humour. What am I gonna read now?!?!?

6 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 2:41 pm RJ says:

You should totally join the Armenian water level webring. Maybe start a board where we can post our Armenian lake fanfic. But I dunno, it may be too hot for LGN.

5 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 2:38 pm kovmonsta says:

I'm pretty sure if Admin were capable of not being funny the universe would implode... And by the universe would implode I of course mean I might lose a valuable procrastination resource :\

4 Avatar

November 16th, 2011 at 1:50 pm The Gamer From Hell says:

cynn, you logged in to post a comment? That's a bit of a rarity..

3 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 1:21 pm TopMonkey says:

I don't play 90% of the games you post, but I do read the humor. Of course that doesn't count the long boring articles about games...

2 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 1:04 pm nika says:

You mean DYOG will finally look like someone vomited a bunch of flash games on cheesy myspace page? Yay!

1 Avatar
November 16th, 2011 at 12:34 pm cynnicysm says:

:snicker: man you're gonna get SO many hits to your site now that it's gonna be like everyone else's sites! WHEW!

Leave a Comment:
Please read our Rules on Commenting. Comments that break the rules are subject to removal.
Did you know that you can use your Dig Your Own Grave account to chat in The Forums?

WARNING: unregistered user's comments may be held for moderation before being posted. Registered user's comments do not require moderation.