In case you ever wondered what the inside of your stomach looks like after you’ve eaten Indian food, this game is pretty close. Unless it’s really good Indian food, and then it looks more like this.
10 Littlegrey Comments:
This Game blows!
Awesome game, needs a leaderboard.
Why does it have to be this hard. I couldn't get past lvl 2.
TIPS AND TRICKS!
Ok, so I can't get past level 8... but here are some important things to know:
1. Continuously fire so that you can move around the enemies while destroying them.
2. Running into an enemy will kill them and harm you, but mainly kill them.
3. Picking up DNA cubes freezes the enemies.
4. Picking up the DNA cubes ALSO makes you immune to enemies so that you can move around and shoot the cube.
5. AND picking up the DNA cube recharged your shooting. But so far when the shooting gauge is down nothing appears to happen.
6. Obviously, the plain enemies just float around, sometimes holding other enemies, the dotted enemies chase after you, and the enemies with 1 orange dot shoot at you.
6. Also, the fiery dotted enemies that chase after you, when you kill them, they explode and hurt you REAL bad.
7. So, plan of action? Run towards non-fiery enemies while shooting to quickly pick up their cubes, and run AWAY from fiery enemies while shooting to avoid huge amounts of damage.
That is all.
I haven't hated a game this much since I stopped playing Evony.
I like this game it is awsome
**** this, I'm going to become a neurobiologist.
if this is indian food then i dont want to know what chinese looks like...
meow ^_^ O_o
i found this game very hard but i was willing to prevail do to the lack of weed in my basement nd the pretty colors on the screen.
Real DNA manipulation seems easier to me than all this keyboard-mouse ordeal.
I can't wait to eat some Indian food again and have Mallanna Kandasamy dancing in my belly.
WARNING: unregistered user's comments may be held for moderation before being posted. Registered user's comments do not require moderation.
Trader Of Stories: Chapter 1
NilezeÂ® - Count me in for December 1st. Going out with a bang!
funnyjokes - I enjoyed over read your blog post. This was actually what i was looking for and i am ...
Oh, the Huge Manatee!
funnyjokes - Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope ...
As I Lay Dying!
funnyjokes - The article you have shared here very good. This is really interesting information for ...
Rakesh - Sure i am looking for the answer <a href="http://screenshotwindows.net" rel="nofollow">how ...
Forum Users Online -