Wrah wrah wrah wrah wrah.
35 Littlegrey Comments:
Cute, but pointless.
I want to learn mena-menanian!
Obviously, I was in an easily to confuse state. :)
Donno here's a walkthrough in case you haven't beaten it yet:
1.If you didn't skip the intro click the arrow in the bottom right hand corner or click the remote for the intro.
2. Click the foot prints in the background to go to the park
3. Click the foot prints here to go to the area in front of the bar
4. Click the bar door to go in
5. Click on the bartender. When the menu pops up select the talk option. The bar tender will tell you to listen.
6. Leave bar and return to the park.
7. Click on the girl on the bench. When the option menu pops up select the nely added listen button. She will give you the "love" option.
8. Click the guitar guy. Use the talk button. When he listens to you click the "love" button.
9. Click the guitar guy again now that he is seranading the girl have a "listen" to get the music option.
10. Back to the bar.
11. Now talk to the blonde lady having a beer. After she responds with the "?" use the love button. You just upset her! D: Listen to the reason you upset her to get the sadness button. Grab the coin on the pool table and leave.
12. Select the homeless guy. Select the listen button to find out his problems. After he is done telling them to you select the sadness button. You now have the frustration button. Click on the mouse by the trash and the newspaper on the other side of the door for two more coins. (coins are basically pointless I think but I collected em.)
13. Back to the park. Click the bird for another coin.
14. Back in front of your house. Click the door your wife is pacing behind. Serenade her so she will come out. Talk to her. After she says something about no love or something like that use the sadness button. She'll pay attention to you now. Use the love button. She'll say you love games more than her. Use the frustration button now. Finaly hit the listen button and she'll let you back in.
If that didn't help you then......you deffinatly need help <_<;. lol just kidding. Enjoy.
That actually might have been me.
Seems I was half asleep at the wheel or something. I can't even remember what comment thread I was reading recently when someone confirmed their male genderness. For some reason I thought it was Nika. LOL
The guy sounds like Mr.Bean at times...
*Picks up confetti* Ha.
I really like the theme song! The dude with the guitar is so cool. Funny game.
...The only interesting thing about this game is the conversation going on in the comments.
Well... Go, you guys. *throws confetti*
Oh Nika... you represent the phrase from that gut that went away: "When they hate you... boy do they hate you".
I pretend to be a weirdo, even when I am :)
Oh, but I am a bit of a weirdo- I just don't think that's necessarily ****ed up.
Also, I'm pretty sure none of you knew what burdizzo is until my comment made you google it.
Some day when some goth chick asks you do you wanna come to her place and play with her burdizzo you'll know it's not an italian name for some entertaining part of female anatomy.
Dude! Para! Are you really calling the lady, who just made a comment about castration, a man? God have mercy on your reproductive functions.
Also, nika: Why did you have to clarify on the whole joke thing. Isn't life more fun when we all pretend to be weirdos, even when we're not? I mean I can't imagine Admin wearing pants ever, and "why?" you might ask... Because I reject your reality and substitute my own.
In this case you might've been right though. I really wouldn't want any rampages with neutering equipment in my substitute reality.
You thought nika was a guy?! my god man!
I thought Nika was a guy... now I'm confused. Didn't he/she say he/she was a guy in another thread?
/me turns on his Nintendo and retreats to his happy place.
How do you beat this game.I can't get it. plz help
Remind me never to piss of Nika
I hope I can speak for more people than just myself when I say we knew it was a joke, it's just more disturbing than I would have expected.
I'm compelled to write that only thing twisted and ****ed up here is someone not recognizing my comment as a joke.
*Of course* I wouldn't use burdizzo on anyone.
I'm too sophisticated for that: I'd rather tell a guy who hurt me I won a trip to Thailand for two, slip him a roofie while we're there and then take him to one of those super cheap sex change surgery places.
Love you long time, mister.
(oh, before I forget: this is a joke too.. I also think Admin actually wears pants.. at least couple of hours a day. :P )
Easy and stupid game and nika why the **** would you put that into your game?
I give you the following from Wikipedia, describing why burdizzo is not for humans. Sometimes a little revenge is in order, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone:
"The pain caused by the burdizzo is immediately overwhelming, causing the human to collapse. Vomiting may well occur, and humans have entered a state of shock, and later coma, resulting in death from the intensity of this pain."
This game just made me have an epyphany.
Waa Waa WEE WAA. I Like this game very much. Alright!
You know what they say, nika: "The road to a lonely retirement often involves improper use of veterinary equipment"
The mouse finds someone but not the bird? Unfair!
Hell hath no fury....
Guys, when on fire do not play this game. It sucks, and will only make you sad.
Nika, that's seriously twisted and ****ed up. :/
I wanna make the same game, except the guy would kick a *girl* out and one of the icons on the bottom to chose from would be Burdizzo.
the end is funny.lol
WARNING: unregistered user's comments may be held for moderation before being posted. Registered user's comments do not require moderation.
Trader Of Stories: Chapter 1
happy wheels - Thanks for your post! I think there are many other people who are interested in them ...
Trader Of Stories: Chapter 1
FuyumiAya - That's very weird and sad to see. I played on this site back in highschool. Almost 8 ...
Trader Of Stories: Chapter 1
cynnicysm - it's been 8 months...sigh
wingsio - Interesting, I wasn't aware of that context. I guess it makes some sense, thanks for the ...
Cat Around The World- Japanese Valley
wingsio - Yes, the article I was looking for. Your article gives me another approach on the ...
Forum Users Online -