SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Free Online Game:

100 Percent Complete

Try to complete the game a hundred percent before you head for the door. To do this, you need to find all hidden doors to lead you to all the hidden objects.

Use the Arrow Keys keys to move around. Some blocks are movable but you have to find out which ones.

You might also like:
Raze Defend Your Nuts 2 Tequila Zombies 2 Dry Fire GunBlood The Peacekeeper

View all our free games...

11 Littlegrey Comments:
    October 8th, 2012 at 12:03 pm YourSalvation says:

    100% I love my mother. So easy.

    August 17th, 2012 at 10:50 pm wow says:

    Thank you COOLEEL that helped me out. I got 100%. Everyone listen to COOLEEL!!

    August 12th, 2012 at 4:50 pm SgtPepper says:

    Easy 100%, you just have to get the Xray specs first, i got them on accident

    August 10th, 2012 at 11:55 pm sir colton says:

    Yea, that damn third hole. I would have done it, but the first hole sends you back to the beginning, making it look unnecessary,

    August 9th, 2012 at 8:03 pm COOLEEL says:

    Since everyone is stuck at 96% know where your stuck. In the room with the music note secret (too lazy to describe how to get there) go down the third hole and the other two secrets are there. Your welcome :D if this helped please say thank you.

    August 9th, 2012 at 6:09 pm Antenna_Head says:

    96%. I suspect that something needs to be done to the basketball for the remaining 4%. What is it 10 electro?

    August 9th, 2012 at 2:25 am Jeihot says:

    96% as well. Loved the homage to Dangerous Dave

    August 8th, 2012 at 8:01 pm 10electro01 says:

    Got to 100%, however I didn't like how all you could do was guess and check once you got most of the obvious stuff.

    August 8th, 2012 at 4:42 pm thepara says:

    Got to 96%. :\

    August 8th, 2012 at 4:20 pm COOLEEL says:

    The X to sprint is a secret!! Quick! Pretend nothing happend.